Supporting Our Network of Schools
Once up and running schools in the Network receive lots of support from the Education & Support Team in the national office. The team provides
- Development and delivery of Curriculum unique to Educate Together, i.e., Learn Together Curriculum (primary) and Ethical Education Curriculum (Post-primary).
- Development of resources to accompany the above curriculum.
- Training & resources for teachers in the Learn Together and Ethical Education Curricula.
- Training for new teachers in Colleges of Education.
- Confidential advice and support to schools through a dedicated School Support Clinic
- Training and confidential support to Boards of Management. Training takes place in person and on-line.
- Ongoing resources and linking schools in the network through the Education & Support Newsletter published 3 times per year; Access to the Annual Ethical Education Conference – where leaders in Ethical Education share and develop best practice; Access to the Annual Principals Conference – where principals share and develop best practice.
- Focus on new principals and teachers through annual orientation education for new staff of Educate Together schools.
- Extensive resource banks for primary and post-primary schools
- Appointment of Boards of Management
- Management of Garda Vetting
- Ensuring good governance in policy and recruitment
- Managing teacher redeployment